- Further work to reduce bandwidth. Datagrams should now fit in the most restrictive LoRa packet configurations.
- Sensor protocol now supports up to four channels (four methods of counting data) on an hourly basis.
- Optimised server for receiving and processing this data using message queues.
- Improvements to estimation. App will now use multiple methods of estimation and choose the result with the highest confidence.
- % changes (benchmarks) are now editable, in case the PDF was unreadable or the provider is not supported.
Car Park app:
- Improved support for cdmf/cedex portals.
- Added ability to identify individual on-street parking bays and areas.
- In/Out/Occupancy are now recorded independently.
- Added provision for variable & configurable Capacity (work in progress…)
- App now reports if it thinks a property photo is out of date.
- App can now incorporate valuations office data.
- Square footage and rateable value are now shown where available.
- Estate agents’ pages can now be added to properties.
- Council planning permissions can be shown where available for individual properties.
- Street-level data now reincorporated. Possible to filter by street again.
- Overhaul of interface.
- Improved performance & flow of photo uploading.
- We now look at the photo’s metadata to work out when it was taken, and use this date to record the change.
- Now shows sunrise and sunset for the town location. This is also shown in charts where relevant.
- Now a major ‘user’ app. Charts can now be created and configured on-demand.
- This is being wound down. Users are encouraged to embed charts in their existing websites, use a third-party dashboard provider or use a public-facing wiki.
- Now possible to set the aggregation (how hourlies figures are totalled) for daily and weekly charts.
- Now possible to filter by hour, including over midnight.
- If a % change is between -5 and 5%, it will no longer be coloured (eventually this will be configurable).