- Where forecasting (or some kind of infill) has been used, the colours of the chart will indicate this using a slightly lighter shade.
- Removal of legacy dataset code. This will improve performance and mean we can incorporate more data quickly in future.
- Dwell has been removed for day-to-day reporting. This is no longer feasible using phone counting alone, and needs specific analysis to be effective.
- Further work to prepare for separation from phone sensors.
- Connection has now been made to the Elgin dataset (national roadwords API).
- Added editor to allow relevant users to control which roads can be measured and simulated.