A few updates to flag this month:
- Further work to allow users to create/customise their own weekly & monthly reports.
- Added year-on-year comparisons for key figures (currently using ISO weeks, BRC is coming).
- Adjusted layout for better readability.
Car park app:
- Moved to a faster way of storing data. Much faster searching and reporting.
- New APIs for accessing data; inbound and outbound movements supplied separately
- Now supports up to four channels of data (various methods of counting, depends on sensor type).
- Various performance improvements.
- Added support for virtual sites. These will use neighbouring sensors to estimate this site’s performance.
- Improved layout of app; removed some obsolete pages and text.
- Now shows individual locations, support for drill-down by site.
- Bulk imports from CSV are now much faster.
- Providers with benchmark reports can now be ingested directly into footfall app.
- Added new Status types (under refit; under refurb; closed but occupied).
- It is now possible to set the date when a photo is uploaded.
- Thumbnail of PDF documents are now created.
- Various improvements for reporting and HMRC-compliant returns.