- App can now create a report for the Springboard Vacancy surveys.
- App now supplies a GeoJSON endpoint for GIS applications.
- Added documentation to assist in property classifications, i.e. to fit with Springboard and LDC definitions of vacancies.
- New app for exploring geographical data in town centres.
- Applied basic, customised stylesheets relevant for towns.
- Native support for GeoJSON added.
- By default, this app will look for BID or town centre boundaries and show them on relevant overlays.
- Now uses new dataset API for better performance.
- Improved connectivity to Springboard APIs, should improve refresh rates and reduce bandwidth.
- Now parses Springboard weekly PDFs directly, so we can extract % changes from regional and national benchmarks.
- Added CSV import for rapid transfer of data from third-party sources.
- This is a generic app for exploring time-based data in charts.
- Various popups added to support casual week-on-week analysis.
- Multiple timezone support has been added. This is configurable per-site.
- Now use minimal data transfer to support low-bandwidth channels, such as LoRa, Sigfox and others.