General Services covers all non-specific portal updates.
- Adjusted look & feel; better distinction between foreground and background colours; better readability.
- Removed obsolete configuration options. Typically all wording and branding is now kept in the assets app.
- Added GeoJSON support for asset editor (allows complex polygons to be edited within the app – e.g. BID Boundaries)
- A basic import/export mechanism has been included to allow apps to be transferred between portals.
- Stats library has been updated with more efficient code and better facilities across all apps.
- Scheduled tasks can now be run on demand where necessary. Outputs are logged in the task manager.
- Message queueing infrastructure is now in place (will eventually mean better performance/updates for data-driven apps such as footfall).
Weather app provides local weather forecasts and historical data
- Updated credit for weather data attributions (forecast.io renamed to Dark Sky).
Vacancy Survey app collects property information, and enables sharing with third parties.
- Better offline & sync performance on mobile app.
- Improved quality of images taken with the app.
- Added more fields in the changelog, so we can track changes over time more effectively.
- Removed a bunch of obsolete property codes.
- Added new reporting metrics & pages.
- Created basic framework for reporting to third-party benchmarking surveys.
Social Media app creates images and inserts for social media and third-party sites.
- Improved performance of image generation.
- Added support for sales app data (local & benchmarked).
Sales app analyses weekly sales data from retailers.
- Added parsing of Springboard Sales PDFs to capture site WOW and YOY performance.
- Simplified look & feel throughout to show only the key figures.
- API added to allow sharing with other apps and reports.
File sharing app allows file upload and distribution.
- Files API now allows for sorting by last modified/updated time.
Traffic reporting app gathers traffic data from third-party providers and sensors for analysis.
- Forecasting is now available for transit times, based on current and historical conditions.
Wiki app is a service for rapid creation and editing of web pages.
- Various formatting updates to improve style of permitted HTML tags.
Invoicing app provides a multi-currency invoice-raising capability for portal owners.
- Annotations have been added as a separate field (no longer necessary to create a blank invoice line).
- Payment footers now show the correct account information depending on the currency of the invoice.
- Now possible to change currency of invoice before publication.