Dataset app (provides bulk data analysis and editing):
- Now has a ‘copy’ function to run large-scale unattended copies of data between two systems.
- CSV Export option reinstated.
- API now has concept of margins, which will be part of the statistical confidence reporting I am working on.
- Offset is no longer used. The client should calculate their own offsets and request this directly from the API.
- App will automatically focus on the BID Boundary, rather than the user’s location when first starting.
- Property thumbnails are now generated more efficiently, should be faster with lower bandwidth needs.
- Moved from leaflet to mapbox for map rendering. Amongst other things, 3D becomes a possibility!
- Reinstated functionality in the editor.
- Reports now only show A1-A5 when talking about retail.
- Added support for Highways England counter locations. Preliminary population from HE dataset is working.
- Fixed API issues with local timezone. API will now use portal-configured timezone by default, unless the request specifically determines a UTC offset.
- Now provides a weekly chart view.
- Added support (not yet available in interface) for year on year.
- Where comparisons are used (e.g. 3% UP) the formatting should look much better on desktop and mobile.